2014 Digital Media Awards
About the awards, competition and ceremony
The Las Vegas Digital Media Awards began 9 years ago with the inception of the Las Vegas Interactive Marketing Association. While the organization was still in its infancy, the first competition received just over 30 entries for 4 different categories. Since then, the award submissions and competition has grown to collect over 100 entries each year within 10 different categories. Categories are chosen based on trends in digital media and interactive creativity exhibited by Las Vegas throughout multiple digital channels.
In 2009,the awards competition opened to the public for any Las Vegas-based business to submit entries. This year a portion of proceeds go to benefit the Music and Memories foundation.
for 2014 include the following (full
- Best Social Execution - Best Digital Gaming Experience
* Best Interactive Branding * Most Innovative Campaign
- Best Micro Site / Landing Page - Best Web Video
- Best Company Website - Best Mobile Experience
- Best Business Blog - Best In Show (Best of the Best!)
* newest categories